We know how important confidentiality and privilege is to you as a client. We abide by the Code of Conduct set down by the LPC which governs our behavior and the ethicalness thereof. All legal work is confidential, privileged and protected where possible and necessary.
Personal Information Disclosure:
• In terms of the law we must verify the identity of our clients. We therefore may request certain information from you.
• We may collect your personal information or you may provide it to us by other means.ie. Your name, address, email address or contact number.
• We may send personal identifiable information about our clients to other attorneys/ advocates or third parties, should there be a need to share the information in order to provide the service the client has requested and with the client’s consent.
• There may be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, we will not disclose your personal information without notifying you and enabling you to object.
• The client consents to the website’s agreements, notices and disclosures by visiting the website and receiving electronic information or communication by electronic means and this indicates that any legal requirements has been satisfied.
Security of Personal Information:
• We have taken reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is secure. All emails and activity on our website is thus encrypted. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of it.
Changing Of Information:
• guaranteed-site-one-on-google.co.za is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of guaranteed-site-one-on-google.co.za websites to which it refers.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information:
• Should you not be satisfied with the information or should any information be found to be untrue or incorrect, please notify us.
• You may access and correct, if necessary, your personal information that we have by emailing us.
• Email us at the following address: email@example.com
EVERY website does store third party “cookies”. (see here the explanation)